The A Service first visit is at approximately 10,000 miles or 1 year. The exact time is determined by the vehicle’s Flexible Service System.
Then it is approximately every 20,000 miles or 2 years. This is for model year 2009 and newer. Please see your service advisor for all 2015 Mercedes Benz A/B service specifics.
Services to be performed include, but are not limited to:
- Synthetic Motor Oil Replacement
- Oil Filter Replacement
- All Fluid Level Checks & Corrections Are Dependent On Factory-Recommended Service Intervals For Your Vehicle’s Year & Model
- Tire Inflation Check & Correction
- Brake Component Inspection
- Reset Maintenance Counter
Mercedes-Benz A Service adheres to all required elements listed by model year and specific model as indicated on the corresponding service sheet for Mercedes-Benz Maintenance Systems in the USA.