The B Service first visit is at approximately 20,000 miles or 1 year after the previous service. The exact time is determined by the vehicle’s Flexible Service System.
Then it is typically every 20,000 miles or 2 years (approximately). This is for model year 2009 and newer. Please see service advisor for all 2015 Mercedes Benz A/B service specifics.
Services to be performed include, but are not limited to:
- Synthetic Motor Oil Replacement
- Oil Filter Replacement
- Cabin Dust/Combination Filter Replacement
- Brake Fluid Flush
- All Fluid Level Checks & Corrections Are Dependent On Factory-Recommended Service Intervals For Your Vehicle’s Year & Model.
- Tire Inflation Check & Correction
- Brake Component Inspection
- Reset Maintenance Counter
Mercedes-Benz B Services adheres to all required elements listed by model year and specific model as indicated on the corresponding service sheet for Mercedes-Benz Maintenance Systems in the USA.